Buggy users are reminded that they should be driven responsibly with care and respect for your passenger, other golfers and the course.
The following etiquette should be observed at all times:
1. Do not drive over greens, approaches, surrounding areas, bunkers and tees. Keep your buggy at least 3 metres away from the perimeter of the green and tee complexes.
2. Drive on the paths provided or in the rough.
3. Never make sharp turns that may damage the grass or in any way endanger the occupants or other golfers.
4. Never have more than 2 people in the buggy.
5. Drivers should be over 18 years of age.
6. Driving care must be observed at all times both on the course and car park.